Confidential STD Testing & Treatment - Plano, Texas
The office of Dr. Isaac Z. Pugach, M.D. offers
confidential STD testing
in Plano/Richardson area. We can test for herpes, HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichmonas, and hepatitis during your appointment. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are acquired through sexual activity and affect the penis, vagina, anus, or mouth. STDs are extremely common, affecting about 50% of the population, and STD testing can help limit the spread of dangerous diseases such as HIV. Other term that is used to refer to STD is STI (sexually transmitted infection).
Additionally, we offer
confidential STD treatment
for gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichmoniasis, and oral/genital herpes. Gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichmoniasis can be completely cured with antibiotic therapy. Taking antiviral therapy can decrease frequency of herpes outbreaks, or can even prevent them entirely.
Online treatment for STDs
is possible through a virtual visit, if diagnosis has been confirmed.
What to expect:
• Gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis testing is performed using a urine sample
• HIV, syphilis, and herpes testing is performed by drawing blood
• Treatment for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis can be given/presribed in our office.
• HIV and syphilis treatment will require referral to another physician/clinic.
• We accept most major health insurance plans. We also have affordable rates for patients without insurance.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms please call our medical office at 972-792-7777 for confidential STD treatment or testing. We are located in Plano, near Richardson. Other cities that are close to us are Dallas, Allen, Garland, and McKinney.
Symptoms of various STDs include:
• Painful urination
• Discharge from the penis or vagina
• Sores near the mouth, anus, or genitals
• Itching near the penis or vagina
• Abnormal bleeding from the vagina or penis
• Swelling or redness near the penis or vagina
• Skin rash.
• Weight loss, loose stools, night sweats
• Aches, pains, fever, and chills
• Vaginal odor.
• Painful sex
Sometimes sexually transmitted infections have no symptoms.
Consequences of chronically untreated gonorrhea, chlamydia, or syphilis: infertility, internal scarring, increased risk of ectopic pregnancy (in women), difficulty urinating and abnormal ejaculation (in men), infection spread to other organs, liver damage, joint damage, abnormal gait, blindness, dementia, and aorta rupture resulting in death.
General facts about treatment of STDs:
Gonorrhea - if treated early, it can be completely cured with one shot or one dose of medication.
Chlamydia - if treated early, it can be completely cured with one dose of medication.
Trichomoniasis - it can be completely cured with oral antibiotics taked for one week
Syphilis - if treated early, it can be completely cured with one shot.
Herpes - treatment decreases frequency of outbreaks or eliminates them.
HIV - if treated early, current treatment allows the individuals to have an almost normal life.
Dr. Isaac Z. Pugach, M.D.
Pure Spring Medical
660 N Central Expy, Ste 640
Plano, Texas 75074